Build your career with a Gleeson apprenticeship
Aimed at school leavers and young people looking to start their careers in the housebuilding industry, our apprenticeship schemes are available in a range of roles including on site trades and office based positions.
During the two year scheme you will work through a structured programme which will combine practical office and site based experience with academic learning at college.
On completion of the scheme you will have achieved an NVQ, giving you the qualifications and experience required to build your career in the construction industry.
Whats on offer
- £4.46 per hour (set rate for first year. Rate will increase thereafter in line with minimum wage)
- Generous annual leave
- A range of other Gleeson employee benefits
- On-going support from Gleeson’s experienced tradespeople and construction professionals.
- Dedicated support from a CITB apprentice officer
- One day per week at college
What our apprentices say…
Looking for another role?
Our rapid expansion means we are now looking for enthusiastic and hard working people to join our team in both office and site based roles. In return for your hard work and dedication we offer fantastic benefits, competitive salaries, a fun work environment and great career progression.