Pinfold ParkPinfold Lane , Bridlington, East Yorkshire, YO16 6BT
More homes to be released for sale soon - Register your interest now!
Sales Office open 5 days a week from 10am - 5pm
Introducing Pinfold Park
Pinfold Park is an exciting new development of 163 2, 3 & 4 bedroom semi and detached homes situated in a semi-rural yet established residential area of Bridlington. Surrounded by rural land and just 2 miles from the town centre, this is the ideal spot for all including first time buyers and those looking to downsize.
• Bridlington – 2 miles
• Scarborough – 16 miles
• Hornsea – 17 miles
• Beverley – 26 miles
• York – 33 miles
• Hull – 33 miles
• Ashby Nursery – 0.7 miles (ages 8 weeks to 6 years)
• Peekaboo Day Nursery – 1 mile (ages 0 to 5 years)
• Toy Box Nursery – 1.6 miles (ages 3 months to 5 years)
• Burlington Infant School – 0.1 miles (ages 4-7)
• Burlington Junior School – 0.2 miles (ages 7-11)
• New Pasture Lane Primary School – 0.5 miles (ages 3-11)
• Bays Primary School – 0.5 miles (ages 4-11)
• Martongate Primary School – 0.7 miles (ages 4-11)
• Headlands School – 0.9 miles (ages 11-18)
• Bridlington School – 1.0 miles (ages 11-18)
• Hornsea School and Language College – 12.8 miles
• Scarborough College – 13.8 miles (ages 16-18)
• Scarborough TEC – 14 miles
• University of Hull – 31 miles
• University of York – 41 miles
There is a selection of local convenience stores within
walking distance (less than 1.5 miles) of the development
including SPAR, Londis and One Stop (Post Office) plus a
pharmacy. Larger supermarkets Aldi, Morrisons and Iceland
are just a short drive (upto 3 miles) away with the town centre
and The Promanades shopping centre also within 2.5 miles.
There is a bus stop located on Marton Road which is a 20
minute walk (1 mile) away and has regular services to
Bridlington town centre, Filey & Scarborough. Bridlington bus
station is just 2.6 miles away with services running to
Scarborough, Hull, York & Leeds. The nearest train station is
Bridlington with National Network links via Hull.
Sports & Leisure…
Bridlington Leisure Centre is just a short drive (2.4 miles) from Pinfold Park and hosts a variety of amenities including a swimming pool, health suite, gym, classes, climbing wall, children’s activities, training courses and a café. The Forum Cinema is at The Esplanade, Bridlington just 2.7 miles from the development and the Bridlington Spa Dance Hall, Theatre and Conference Centre & Spotlight Theatres are less than 3.5 miles away. You will also find a host of pubs, clubs and restaurants in the bustling town centre just over 2 miles from the development. You are literally spoilt for choice in terms of things to do locally with a whole range of beauty spots and activities all within 10 miles of your potential new home. These include the award winning Sewerby Hall & Gardens, Burton Agnes Hall, Bayle Museum, Bridlington Birds of Prey & Animal Park and Flamborough Lighthouse to name a few.
The main employment sectors in the area are Tourism &
Leisure and Manufacturing. Bridlington Business Park is less
than 3 miles away.
• Practice 2 Medical Centre – 2.1 miles
• Manor House Surgery – 2.3 miles
• MyDentist – 1.9 miles
• City Health Dental – 2.8 miles
• Bridlington Hospital – 2.4 miles
• Scarborough Hospital and A&E Department – 16.9 miles
• Bridlington North Library – 1.7 miles
• Bridlington Central Library – 2.7 miles
Homes Currently Available for Sale
Sorry there are no available plots at the moment, please contact our sales team for more information
No getting around information is available on this development.
No school information is available on this development.
No gallery images are available on this development.