Sales office now open!
Open 7 days a week from 10am to 5pm
Introducing Petersmiths Park
Petersmiths Park is a development of 305 2, 3 and 4 bedroom Gleeson homes in an established residential area in the bustling town of Ollerton. With many amenities close at hand and on the edge of Sherwood Forest it is an ideal place for families and people of all generations to live.
Ask the Sales Negotiator about our Save & Build scheme, available on selected plots.
Mansfield – 10.5 miles
Retford – 10.5 miles
Worksop – 10.5 miles
Newark – 13.0 miles
Nottingham – 20.5 miles
Lincoln – 24.0 miles
• Maun Infant and Nursery School – 0.5 miles
• Fun Farm Day Nursery – 0.8 miles
• Parkgate Academy – 0.9 miles
• St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary and Nursery School – 1.0 mile
• Dukeries Academy – 0.6 miles
• Forest View Academy – 1.1 miles
• The Dukeries College – 0.6 miles
• Garibaldi College – 9.6 miles
• North Notts College at Mansfield and Worksop
• Nottingham University – 22.0 miles
• University of Lincoln – 24.0 miles
There is a wide selection of local shops including a pharmacy,
Post Office, Asda and Tesco Supermarkets all within walking
distance. Major Shopping with most National Retailers can be
found at Mansfield, Worksop, Retford, Newark and
Nottingham. Meadowhall at Sheffield – 26.7 miles.
There is a bus stop within walking distance with regular
services to Mansfield where it links to the National Network.
Train stations at Mansfield, Mansfield Parkway, Retford,
Worksop and Newark provide access across the region and to
all major destinations. The Robin Hood line provides regular
services to Nottingham. Doncaster Sheffield Airport – 23.5
Sports & Leisure…
• Dukeries Leisure Centre and swimming pool – 1.5 miles
• Water Meadows Swimming and Leisure Complex at Mansfield
• Clumber Park – 8.0 miles
• Rufford Abbey Country Park – 3.5 miles
• Sherwood Pines Forest Park – 5.5 miles
• Center Parks Holiday Village – 4.0 miles
• Sherwood Forest Country Park and Major Oak – 6.0 miles
• Thoresby Hall – 5.0 miles
• There is a wide selection of theatres, cinemas, pubs, clubs and restaurants at Mansfield, Newark and Nottingham
Major employers in the area include Wilkinson and B&Q
distribution centres at Worksop, Centre Parks, Experian and a
variety of companies on the Boughton Industrial Estate.
Good road links via the A1 and A614 provide many job
opportunities across the region in North Nottinghamshire,
South Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.
• Middleton Lodge Practice – 0.5 miles
• Ollerton Health Clinic – 0.5 miles
• Hall and Purchase – 0.5 miles
• Community Dental Services, Ollerton Health Clinic
– 0.5 miles
• Kings Mill Hospital (incl. A&E) – 12 miles
• Bassetlaw District General Hospital (incl. A&E) – 12.5 miles
• Ollerton Library 0.5 miles
Homes Currently Available for Sale
No getting around information is available on this development.
No school information is available on this development.
No gallery images are available on this development.