Gleeson Homes and its associated companies and undertakings (together ‘MJ Gleeson Group’) is committed to respecting your privacy.
Please read the following policy to understand how your information will be treated. This policy may vary from time to time so please check it regularly.
The information we collect
You are not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of this website. However, MJ Gleeson Group will record and hold information related to your visit to this website (such as which pages you visit and how often you visit).
MJ Gleeson Group websites use “cookies” – text files that are stored on your hard disk by a web-page server. Cookies help provide additional functionality and help us analyse use of our website more accurately. No cookie used by MJ Gleeson Group will collect personally identifiable information without your express consent.
You may choose to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your name and address, so that we can respond to your requests for information.
How we use information collected
Any information that you supply to MJ Gleeson Group or data that we collect will be processed by or on behalf of MJ Gleeson Group. You agree that we may, and we confirm that we will only use, the information you provide to us or the data that we collect for the following reasons:
- to send you information you have requested
- where you have registered your details and not indicated to the contrary to contact you by telephone post and/or email about other offers, products, developments or services which we think may be of interest to you. Please make it clear when you register information with us, should you not wish to receive such information
- to process on-line job applications and where you have submitted a job-application we may for a reasonable period keep your details on file for future reference should a suitable position subsequently become available
- to improve our products and services
- to help us develop the website to be more useful to you
- for marketing and website user processing research or analysis
- to register your name and address on the website if you complete a registration form; and/or
- information may also be shared between companies within MJ Gleeson Group and with our selected business partners to enable us to respond to your enquiries and requests more effectively and efficiently.
We will not, in any instance, sell or release your information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
When you use this website and provide us with personal information you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy.
- You may at anytime ask that we stop communicating with you.
- You have a right to apply for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we will charge an administration fee of £10).
If you require your record to be removed or amended please write to the Company Secretary at the address below with proof of identification.
Registered office: Sentinel House, Harvest Crescent, Ancells Business Park, Fleet, Hampshire GU51 2UZ.
If you have any questions in relation to this policy, please contact the Company Secretary at the above address or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gleeson is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of those who use Gleeson website. This statement outlines how we handle any personal information we obtain.
A "cookie" is a small data text file that can be placed in your browser to enable a server to recognize you each time you visit this site. Cookies may be placed on reader's computers from time to time by Gleeson.
Gleeson will never give your email address to anyone else. We will only send you mail in response to your questions, as follow-up to your transactions, or as part of services you have signed-up for.