First Phase nearly sold out!
Open Thursday to Monday 10am to 5pm
Introducing Hays Park
Hays Park is a development of 98 2, 3 and 4 bedroom Gleeson homes situated in a semi rural situation on the outskirts of Halifax. With many amenities and the beautiful Yorkshire countryside close at hand it is an ideal place for families and people of all generations to live.
• Halifax – 3.5 miles
• Huddersfield – 11.2 miles
• Leeds – 19.5 miles
• Shining Stars Day Nursery – 1.3 miles
• Ash Green Community School – 0.6 miles
• Bradshaw Primary School – 1.4 miles
• Moorside Community School – 1.6 miles
• The Halifax Academy – 3.8 miles
• Trinity Academy – 2.3 miles
• North Halifax Grammar School – 1.6 miles
• Calderdale College – 4.3 miles
• University of Bradford – 8.4 miles
• University of Huddersfield – 12.6 miles
• University of Leeds – 20.2 miles
There are some small local shops including a Pharmacy within walking distance. Illingworth Moor Post Office – 1.3 miles, Morrisons Supermarket – 1.1 miles, Asda Supermarket – 3.1 miles and Sainsburys Supermarket – 3.8 miles. There is a wide selection of national retailers at the Woolshops Shopping Centre, Pennine Retail Park and Westgate Arcade all in Halifax town centre.
There is a bus stop within walking distance with regular services to Halifax where it links with the National network. Halifax Train Station – 4.1 miles has local services to Hebden Bridge, Todmorden and Sowerby Bridge and destinations on the National network including Huddersfield, Bradford, Leeds, York and Manchester. There are good road transport links via M62 junction 26 – 9.0 miles.
Sports & Leisure…
• Northbridge Leisure Centre – 3.6 miles
• Halifax Swimming Pool and Gym – 4.0 miles
• Vue Cinema – 3.5 miles
• Electric Bowl – 3.8 miles
• Ogden Water Country Park – 1.9 miles
• Shibden Hall – 4.2 miles
• Manor Heath Park – 4.9 miles
• Piece Hall – 3.9. miles
• Eureka Childrens Museum – 4.4 miles
• Halifax Ski and Snowboard Centre – 3.1 miles
• There is a wide selection of pubs, clubs and restaurants in Halifax
The M62 gives good road access across the region to many major companies. The main local employers being Lloyds Banking Group and Calderdale Council with varied job opportunities available on the Ridings, Windsor and Thrum Hall Business and Industrial Parks.
• Beechwood Medical Centre – 1.8 miles
• Beechwood Dental Practice – 1.8 miles
• Calderdale Royal Hospital (including A&E) – 5.5 miles
• Halifax Library – 4.0 miles
We can help you buy
Whatever your situation we have a scheme to help you buy a new Gleeson home on this development. Visit our Buyers Hub for more information on our ways to help you buy plus advice about the homebuying process.Learn more
Show homes at Hays Park
The Cork - Show home coming soon
The Tyrone - Show home coming soon
The Kilkenny - Show home coming soon
The Renmore - Show home coming soon
No getting around information is available on this development.
No school information is available on this development.
No gallery images are available on this development.